In our fast-growing studio near Amsterdam our creative team is looking for a fulltime experienced Content Team Manager / VFX Producer for our department Contention Creation for live experiences and events. (Looking for the Dutch version? Check this page.)
What about the job?
You are the bridge between at one hand our content specialists who make the sketches, prototypes, visuals and animation for our live events and on the other hand our customers. Good planning and organizing are of great importance for this position. You will leave your footprints in a world of international live events, television, concerts, international conventions and world-breaking shows for international upmarket clients. We put high demands on our work, the development of our team members, our equipment and a fun and inspiring place to work. In this challenging and creative environment, you will be part of a small core team working together with a complex staff of international freelancers, hired to serve our clients on request, in different time zones, at all times.
What about your skills and experiences?
● Seniority in 3D motion graphic content industry, this to be able to make sure what we quote for is reasonable and doable.
● Leadership skills to keep the content team together including freelancers.
● As teamplayer you are part of the team without losing sight of your role as manager.
● Ability to motivate the team to make sure the team always goes for the best even during hectic and tough circumstances.
● Professional planning skills to make sure the time that has been quoted is realistic and capable for the team to achieve. You’ll work together with the team Project Manager to keep the planning tight.
● Good communication skills in Dutch as well as English.
● Excellent in client communication and good social skills to function as bridge between team members and clients.
● Good storyboard skills.
● Being able to support the Creative Directors during their process.
● Understanding and familiarity of software being used by our team: Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Blackmagic Fusion, SideFx Houdini indie, Thinkbox Deadline (x42), Solidangle Arnold (x30), Cinema 4D.
What about you as a person?
● Getting things done mentality
● Not a 9 to 5 mentality, we are a creative company so things do have the tendency to change
● Flexible and able to adapt to different environments.
● With a strong work ethic you are fully aware of the required balance between attention to detail, the deadlines and budget constraints.
Live Legends, a great place to work
Be part of great award-winning projects, working for legendary clients, the occasional on-site trips and a professional team. We make sure you like the food, our awesome parties and fantastic terms of employment.
If you are eager to work on legendary live experiences, please send us your application with a portfolio/reel and a short cover letter explaining your motivation why you are the perfect person for this job. Candidates MUST be allowed to work and live in the Netherlands. You can send this to Serge Patist, email@example.com, with subject line “Content Team Manager”.
See you soon in our studio?
This post is for principals only. No recruiters please.